Friday, June 1, 2012

StoneFalls Gardens

Today, my mother and I went garden shopping at StoneFalls Gardens. At 184 Stonefalls, Rd., Henniker, NH, it's this rather large, meandering patch of land. They sell manure, annuals, perenials, specifically tomatoes, trees,  and some rather strong smelling ornamental sage. We bought black velvet petunias, English thyme, Astilbes, sage, a pre-mixed hanging plant, purple petunias, and some feathery looking plant without a tag. Well, Mom covered the 58 dollar bill, I went out and visited the Norwegian Dwarf goats, they have tucked back in an indoor/ out door enclosure. They were adorable, only one of the four wanted human company instead of hoping I had food. The little dark goat, fell asleep with his head in my hand. I didn't notice so when I shifted to leave, his head fell out my hand, and he bunked his little nose on the ground. I felt so bad, that I went searching for some fresh grass to give him.

No comments:

Post a Comment