Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baked Eggplant Parmesan -

I have two thoughts for tonight, either I'm really bad at baking eggplant or it's better fried, and I need to stop adding extra calories to my meals, even veggie calories. I took baked eggplant parmesan, and immediately added shredded carrots, extremely diced broccoli, and smattering of frozen spinach to my spaghetti sauce. The recipe said cut the slices of eggplant to a half inch thick, I cut them thinner. Spray both side of the pieces with cooking spray, and coat with bread crumbs. Then bake at 450 f for 30 minutes, remove tray and spread mozzarella cheese, put back in oven for two minutes. Heat your favorite spaghetti sauce on the stove top and serve three slices of eggplant with 1/2 cup of it for each serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment